High capacity and precision production processes
Our contact manufacturing operations are split across several workshops, each with their own expertise, but working together to optimize costs and lead times:
- Screw machining: with automatic swiss cames, as well as cam-driven and digitally-controlled machines such as CNC routers, milling machines, which allows us to maintain a high production rate and to produce complex shapes.
- Secondary-operation machining (Transfer): through which we can apply our expertise in performing complex operations: in particular when working with complex shapes.
- Bending: another area of our expertise, producing simple and complex bent contacts, including bendings in multiple locations, such as the "S-shaped contact". All of these procedures are performed manually or automatically depending on the volume.
- Partial annealing: We have developed a partial annealing process to improve our customization capabilities, working on small-diameter as well as long and fine parts, using flame annealing and induction annealing machines specifically designed for this operation.
- Plating: We are specialized in galvanoplasty, nickel plating, copper plating, SWISSCOAT, silver, gold, selective gold, and more.
- Assembly: during which we perform assembly of hood and crimping operations, with 100% testing of contact retention forces.
- Colour-coding: allowing us to provide as per standard specs or customize your contacts using colored bands or dots.
- Mechanics & Tooling: through which we oversee the production of our own cams, tooling, etc., allowing us to control costs, lead times, and quality.
- Washing: a crucial operation to clean all parts before any further work or shipping.
- Heat treatments: to increase the hardness or to reduce on the electrical contacts, also to homogenous the material.
- Sand blasting: finalising the cleaning of parts for smooth burr-free products.
Get in touch with us!
Pin contact with bent PCB tail
Gold-plated standard pin contact with a 90° bent PC tail, produced in our Swiss plants. The contact size is #20 but sizing can be customized to any drawing and specific requirements. We have a great expertize in bent parts and guarantee excellence...
Socket contact with PCB tail
Standard Socket contact manufactured in our swiss plants. These contacts do not require clients'drawing as we provide a custom drawing with dimensions. Size of the contact is #20 but depending on your needs, our experts can customize the dimensions ...
Hooded socket contact with PCB tail
Hooded socket contacts can be assembled on Arinc 600 connectors and on customized connectors. The back side of the socket goes into PCB and it’s fixed by soldering process. These standard electrical contacts are a perfect fit for Military and Civil...
Hooded removable socket with crimp termination
Standard AS 39029 Hooded removable socket contact in gold-plated, with color-coding and crimp termination. Contacts are manufactured in our Swiss plants and to be assembled on your certified standard circular and rectangular connectors.
Socket contact with crimp termination
Socket contact manufactured with crimp termination and machined in Switzerland. Those are removable and have a retention clip integrated. Contacts terminations are customizable as per your specifications and contacts are perfect match for circular...
Removable pin with crimp termination
Standard AS 39029 pin contact, with colour-coded crimping barrel, produced in Switzerland. Contacts are to be assembled on your certified standard circular & rectangular connectors and are suitable to Military, Aviation and Aerospace applications....
Removable pin with PCB tail termination
Standard electrical removable pin contact manufactured with PCB tail and colour-coding, in our Swiss plants. PC termination is customizable as per as your needs and contacts are resistant to severe environment and critical usage. The contacts can be...
Removable bent pin with PCB tail termination
Removable bent pin contact with PC tail which can be assembled on your circular and rectangual connectors or on your customized connectors. The assembly is operated by soldering on PCB. These are manufactured in gold-plated color but production and...