Lemco Précision SA
Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your personal data is important to us. Below you will find information on the handling of your data that is collected through your use of our website. Your data will be processed in accordance with the legal data protection regulations. Insofar as links are provided to other websites, we have neither influence nor control over the linked contents and the data protection regulations there. We recommend checking the data protection declarations on the linked websites to determine whether and to what extent personal data is collected, processed, used or made available to third parties.
3. How can you contact us
The Data Controller is Lemco Précision SA, Route de la Greffaz 31,1895 Vionnaz with the following contact details:
Telephone number : + 41 24 482 35 35
Headquarters: Vionnaz: Lemco Précision SA, Route de la Greffaz 31, Zone Industrielle, 1895 Vionnaz.
Registration Court: Registre du commerce du Bas-Valais
Registration Number: CHE-102.462.458
Managing Director: André Rezzonico/ Sole Administrator, Auditor
4. Which personal data we collect
Your personal data will be used in connection with the business the company you represent undertakes with us. In such case, we will collect your name, position, contact details and business address.
When you visit our website, it is technically necessary that data is transmitted to our web server via your internet browser. The following data is recorded during a running connection for communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- Visited domain
- The date and time of the request
- Page from which the file was requested
- Access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- The web browser, system language, operating system and device type used
- IP address of the requesting computer
- The amount of data transferred
You can register on our website to receive our newsletter. We need your e-mail address for this. In addition, we must check whether you are actually the owner of the e-mail address provided and would like to receive the newsletter, taking into account the relevant legal regulations. We therefore collect information that makes such a check possible.
5. Purposes and legal basis of processing
The purposes of processing your personal data and the legal basis for processing are indicated below:
- We collect your data in connection with any kind of business the company you’re employed with is conducting with us. We will process the data for contractual purpose (e.g. processing of any order you place with us, or for legitim purpose such as providing your company with the latest information about our products)
- We collect your personal data to ensure a smooth connection to the website and to enable a comfortable use of our website by the users. In addition, the log file serves the purpose of evaluating system security and stability, as well as providing administrative functions. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data or log files is Art. 6 para. 1 a. GDPR
The data collected for the newsletter is used to send and receive the newsletter. As the sending and receiving of the newsletter is dependent on your consent, you can revoke this consent to the collection and storage of your data at any time without giving reasons. Please use the "Unsubscribe-Link", which is provided in the newsletter.
6. Storage of data and technical measures
If we receive personal data from you, Lemco-Précision SA will store it on a server and use it exclusively for the purposes for which you have transmitted it to us. All the servers used by Lemco-Précision SA are located within the European Union. We comply with legal regulations both during transmission and after receipt, taking into account the state of the art and suitable technical and organisational measures to protect personal information and data transmitted to us.
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data minimization. Accordingly, we will only store your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or in accordance with the various storage periods prescribed by law (normally ten years). Once the targets have been met or these deadlines have expired, the relevant data is routinely deleted in accordance with legal requirements.
7. Data Subjects’ rights
In the following section you will find information on the rights of persons concerned which are granted to you by the current data protection laws with regard to the entity responsible of the processing of your personal data:
- The right to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information regarding their details.
- The right to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- The right, pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
- The right, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible.
- The right to revoke your consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR at any time with effect in the future.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of the federal state in which we have our registered office or, if applicable, that of your usual place of residence or work.
- The right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once granted at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
- If your personal data is processed by us on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as this is for reasons arising from your particular situation. If the objection is directed against the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you have a general right of objection without the requirement to indicate a special situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or opposition or any of your other rights, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject "Data protection Lemco Précision SA". If necessary, you must provide proof of your identity or that it is your account.
8. Data transfer and recipient
We do not sell your personal data to third parties. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties except on the following circumstances:
- We have explicitly indicated this in the description of the respective data processing,
- you have given your explicit consent in accordance to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an outright interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR and
- this is required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
We also use external service providers, which we have carefully selected and commissioned in writing, to carry out our services. They are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked by us and with which we have concluded order processing contracts in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR, if necessary. These are service providers for web hosting, sending e-mails and maintaining our IT systems, etc. The service providers will not pass this data on to third parties.
HubSpot is certificated for the compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy-Shield as well as the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield. For further information please go to “Privacy Shield List” on the Website of the U.S. Department of Commerce, available at www.privacyshield.gov/welcome. You can permanently object the setting of cookies by ceasing your browser settings. You can object the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
10. Google Maps
Our homepage uses the online map service provider Google Maps via an interface. The map service provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. To use the functionalities of Google Maps it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission. The use of the Google Maps map service is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offer and to make it easier to find the addresses we have listed on the website. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
11. Social plug-in
The Website allows interaction with social networks through sharing buttons (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn). If you click on these social buttons, your Internet browser will connect you directly to the servers of the social network involved. With regard to privacy protection instruments and the processing of personal data collected by these social networks, please refer to the pages of the individual social networks.
12. Use of website analytics tools (web tracking)
We also use analytics tools in the form of tracking software to determine the frequency of use and the number of users of our website. The service provider may create user profiles for purposes of advertising, market research and for the demand-oriented design of the website, provided that these are not combined with data about the owner of the pseudonym.
13. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, an internet analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies" and web beacons. The information generated in relation to the use of this website is transferred by default to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
We use Google Analytics only with IP anonymization enabled. This means that Google will reduce the IP address of users within Member States of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, which may exclude any personal relationship. Google Inc., based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU. If you have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO, the processing on this website carried out for website analysis purposes.
You can prevent cookies from being saved by adjusting the settings of your browser software accordingly. However, we must point out that in this case you will not be able to use all functions of this website without restrictions. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and analysing your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Information on the handling of user data at Google Analytics can be found in Google's data protection declaration:
Consent Manager on our website and mobile applications
You can decline consent for us to use third-party cookies, pixels, social media plugins and other tracking technologies when your device first accesses our website and/or mobile application by adjusting your privacy settings on the consent manager screen. The consent manager will display when:
Website (i) your device accesses our website for the first time, (ii) your device accesses our website for the first time after deleting cookies in your browser, or (iii) you click the "Set Preferences" link at the bottom of each page of our website. Please note that if you are using a shared device, consent preferences may already have been set. You cannot decline consent for the use of Necessary Cookies (as defined in the table above) that are used to ensure the functionality and/or maintenance of our website.
Mobile Applications (i) when you first install and launch one of our mobile applications, (ii) you delete, reinstall and launch one of our mobile application, (iii) you first install and launch our mobile applications on a new or additional device, or (iiii) open the "Set Preferences" in your personal settings within the mobile applications.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify website processes by saving settings (e.g. the provision of already selected options). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
You can configure your browser in such a way that you are informed about the settings of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, excluding the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general deactivating cookies and activating the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. The cookie settings can be managed using the following links for the respective browsers:
You can also individually manage the cookies of many companies and features used for advertising. Use the corresponding user tools, available at www.aboutads.info/choices/ orhttp://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
Most browsers also offer a so-called "Do-Not-Track function" with which you can specify that you do not want to be "tracked" by websites. When this feature is enabled, your browser tells advertising networks, websites and applications that you do not want to be tracked for behavior-based advertising. Information and instructions on how to edit this function are available from the links below, depending on the provider of your browser:
Please note that when cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be limited.
15. Subject to alterations
Status of this data protection declaration: 15th of April, 2021