Working at Lemco Précision SA
Working at Lemco Précision SA is a rewarding and long-lasting adventure! With a team of over 200 employees, we are a world leader in high-precision screw machines. Our company is present in Europe, Africa, and Asia with production sites based in Switzerland.
We cater for an international market, with around 90% of our products exported to over 20 countries worldwide. Our clients include some of the 10 biggest companies in the sectors of aviation, aerospace, and medical devices. However, we don't only operate in these sectors, as we are constantly reinventing our technology to enter new markets such as the fibre optics sector.
We currently work from two offices located in Monthey and Vionnaz, Switzerland. Our teams and operations are rapidly growing, and we will shortly be moving to a new state-of-the-art headquarters with the aim of bringing our teams together for greater efficiency and collaboration between departments.
Our teams are very diverse, with employees of different nationalities and backgrounds, including certified technicians and engineers. We value everyone's contribution, safety and security, and believe in continuous training to stay up to date with the latest developments in the field. We offer a variety of opportunities and sincerely believe that a company can only succeed by harnessing the many talents and diversity of its employees.
If you wish to become part of our vision and work in a rapidly growing and welcoming environment, submit an application now!
Technicien Mécanique/ Microtechnique ou Génie Industriel (M/ F - Description in French)
- Diplôme de technicien et expérience en conception, production, mécanique
- Connaissances en techniques de fabrication, idéalement dans le domaine de la connectique, décolletage, usinage, assemblage
- Maîtrise du français et bonnes connaissances de l’anglais
- Personne engagée de terrain, polyvalente, capable d’initiatives, force de proposition, communicatrice, autonome, rigoureuse et dotée d’un bon esprit d’analyse.
- Facilité à travailler en équipes pluridisciplinaires, capabilité à fédérer, maîtrise de la gestion de projets
- Travail selon la méthode APQP, dans le cadre de l’EN9100
- Suivi de plusieurs projets, réalisations de certaines tâches, documentations et indicateurs
- Participer au développement de nouveaux produits
- Participer à la conception des produits et assurer leur mise en plan
- Industrialiser ces produits sur des lignes de production
- Assurer la réalisation et le suivi des essais dans le cadre des projets en équipe et en autonomie
- Analyser les résultats et les interpréter pour en tirer les informations utiles
- Assurer la rédaction des rapports de qualification (analyse et reporting) et la conformité face aux critères de qualité du produit
- Améliorer les produits existants depuis la conception mécanique jusque leur industrialisation
- Proposer des améliorations des solutions existantes et/ ou participer à l’identification de nouveaux concepts
- Être force de proposition, de créativité et d’inventivité sur les opportunités de projets, concepts ou technologies innovantes et inventives
- Réalisation des offres de prix des composants dans le cadre projet
- Vous serez également amené à travailler avec l’équipe méthodes & Industrialisation.
Available immediately or by agreement
Please send your application to Barbara Roccadoro by email or by post as following:
- LEMCO PRECISION SA, Human Resources - Mrs Barbara Roccadoro, Route de la Greffaz 31, CH-1895 Vionnaz
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up-to-date with the latest jobs offers!
Onboarding at Lemco Précision SA
You will attend workshops at our headquarters to ensure smooth integration within our company, as well as meeting the different team members and parties so you can better understand the nature of the work and our overall mission.
Internships at Lemco Précision SA
<p>At Lemco Précision SA, we value skills development and learning experiences: this is why we offer a variety of internship opportunities to students looking for practical experience in our industry. Interns will be directly involved in our day-to-day activities and will take part in our everyday operations.</p>
Whatever your position, whether an electrical contact manufacturer, a certified machine operator or a graduate student, we offer on-the-job training throughout your career to keep you up to date with the latest technologies and strategies. We believe that in order to give our best, we must be in sync with market trends.
We welcome apprentices from around the world. At Lemco, you can get to know your desired trade, whether it's a career in the production of electrical contacts or a certified precision engineer. We greatly value our apprentices. As a result, if there is a vacant position which suits you well, you could very well be offered the job.
Whether you are working behind the scenes or meeting with clients, your skills are vital to us; all of our departments are intertwined to ensure our success. Thanks to your training, performance, and personal aspirations, you will have the opportunity to join new departments because your career development matters to us.
We recruit experienced professionals from various backgrounds to challenge us, bring new ways of thinking and strengthen our position as a world-leading manufacturer. To help you understand our operations, you will visit our different workshops and departments to fully internalise your duties and help shape our vision.