Job openings at Lemco Précision SA
Lemco Précision SA is a dynamic company undergoing rapid growth. For this reason, we are constantly on the lookout for new talent.
Indeed, we believe that in order to continue being a major player in the connector sector, we must continuously research, consolidate and improve our capabilities, acquire new skills, and innovate.
This quest for continuous improvement requires the ability to bring new talent to our teams.
We therefore have several job openings in precision screw machining, quality control, and commerce.
We also create new departments and positions according to market trends, new technologies, and the needs of our clients and company, with the additional aim of optimising production, quality, and costs.
To stay up to date with our latest openings, check the job website Jobup.ch regularly, as well as our own website, and follow us on LinkedIn.
We are a Swiss screw machining company that has specialised in the manufacture of precision contacts for the international connector industry since 1965. We have a qualified team of 220 employees and offer a pleasant working environment as well as opportunities for further training.
To complete our team we are looking for an
HR Assistant (full time)
- Commercial employee CFC
- Certificate as assistant to the personnel management
- Experience with payroll software (ideally Sage)
- At least 3 years of experience in HR
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative, independent work
- Knowledge of French at native language level
- Personnel administration
- Administration of administrative formalities concerning the entry and exit of employees (contracts, employment certificates, questionnaires, cancellations and transfers, retirements, deaths, etc.)
- Processing of hourly and monthly salaries
- Preparation and follow-up of family allowances, BVG, AVS, APG, SUVA, IS, communal and cantonal, salary certificates
- Preparation of monthly tax returns
- Work permit applications and follow-up of residence permits for foreign employees
- Management of daily time stamps, absences (knowledge of Mobatime is an advantage)
- Various administrative tasks related to the HR department
Available immediately or by agreement
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEMCO PRECISION SA,
z. Attn: Mrs. Roccadoro
Route de la Greffaz 31