Working at Lemco Précision SA
Working at Lemco Précision SA is a rewarding and long-lasting adventure! With a team of over 200 employees, we are a world leader in high-precision screw machines. Our company is present in Europe, Africa, and Asia with production sites based in Switzerland.
We cater for an international market, with around 90% of our products exported to over 20 countries worldwide. Our clients include some of the 10 biggest companies in the sectors of aviation, aerospace, and medical devices. However, we don't only operate in these sectors, as we are constantly reinventing our technology to enter new markets such as the fibre optics sector.
We currently work from two offices located in Monthey and Vionnaz, Switzerland. Our teams and operations are rapidly growing, and we will shortly be moving to a new state-of-the-art headquarters with the aim of bringing our teams together for greater efficiency and collaboration between departments.
Our teams are very diverse, with employees of different nationalities and backgrounds, including certified technicians and engineers. We value everyone's contribution, safety and security, and believe in continuous training to stay up to date with the latest developments in the field. We offer a variety of opportunities and sincerely believe that a company can only succeed by harnessing the many talents and diversity of its employees.
If you wish to become part of our vision and work in a rapidly growing and welcoming environment, submit an application now!
Group Junior Accountant - M/F (Description in French)
To complete our team we are looking for a Group Junior Accoubt (M/ F):
- CFC d’employé de commerce ou diplôme équivalent
- 2 années d’expérience dans le domaine de la comptabilité en fiduciaire ou entreprise
- Autonome, organisé, exigeant & rapide, avec du caractère
- A l’aise avec les programmes de comptabilité et maîtrise des outils bureautiques usuels (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Doté d'un bon relationnel, avec une bonne expression orale et écrite, vous avez développé de fortes capacités à travailler en équipe
- Grande volonté et capacité d’apprentissage
- Langue : français / anglais
Pour notre entité d’étude et de fabrication de machines
- Suivi et valorisation des travaux en cours mensuels
- Suivi et contrôle du stock mensuel, réconciliation avec la comptabilité générale
- Post calculation par affaire
Pour diverses entités du Groupe
- Mise à jour du fichier des immobilisations (annuel), incluant l’inventaire physique chaque 2 ans
- Tenue des caisses
- Comptabilisation des écritures de bouclement
- Elaboration des documents d’analyses qui découlent des bouclements mensuels
- Préparations des dossiers d’Audit annuels des comptes
- Contrôle de toutes les factures déjà saisies par la comptabilité fournisseurs
- Préparation des paiements fournisseurs lors d’absence de la personne en charge de la comptabilité clients et trésorerie
- Divers classements
Available immediately or by agreement
Please send your application to Barbara Roccadoro by email or by post as following:
- LEMCO PRECISION SA, Ressources Humaines - Mrs Barbara Roccadoro, Route de la Greffaz 31, CH-1895 Vionnaz
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up-to-date with the latest jobs offers!
Onboarding at Lemco Précision SA
You will attend workshops at our headquarters to ensure smooth integration within our company, as well as meeting the different team members and parties so you can better understand the nature of the work and our overall mission.
Internships at Lemco Précision SA
<p>At Lemco Précision SA, we value skills development and learning experiences: this is why we offer a variety of internship opportunities to students looking for practical experience in our industry. Interns will be directly involved in our day-to-day activities and will take part in our everyday operations.</p>
Whatever your position, whether an electrical contact manufacturer, a certified machine operator or a graduate student, we offer on-the-job training throughout your career to keep you up to date with the latest technologies and strategies. We believe that in order to give our best, we must be in sync with market trends.
We welcome apprentices from around the world. At Lemco, you can get to know your desired trade, whether it's a career in the production of electrical contacts or a certified precision engineer. We greatly value our apprentices. As a result, if there is a vacant position which suits you well, you could very well be offered the job.
Whether you are working behind the scenes or meeting with clients, your skills are vital to us; all of our departments are intertwined to ensure our success. Thanks to your training, performance, and personal aspirations, you will have the opportunity to join new departments because your career development matters to us.
We recruit experienced professionals from various backgrounds to challenge us, bring new ways of thinking and strengthen our position as a world-leading manufacturer. To help you understand our operations, you will visit our different workshops and departments to fully internalise your duties and help shape our vision.